"Let's Cover You in Style"
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m., November – March
Saturdays: 9:00a.m – 3:00p.m., April – Mid-July
Closed Holiday Weekends
In Business since 1926
"Couldn't be happier with my new awnings. Dave brought the books directly to our home, no rush to choose, no pressure to buy. If you're thinking of getting awnings, don't hesitate to call Woonsocket Awnings."
- Marcel and Jeannette Beaulieu (Smithfield, RI) Window Awnings
"I would recommend Woonsocket Awnings for any professional awning installation in a short turnaround time. The owner's price cannot be beat and he has no attitude. Nice guy."
- Louise Suzzi (Pawtucket, RI) Door Awnings
"We have been using Woonsocket Awning for many years, and would highly recommend Dave to do any job related to his industry. They are a cost-saver as well for heat and cold. I love all the choices in colors. We plan on using him for many more years to come."
- Nancy Beauregard (Woonsocket, Rl) Window Awnings
"I contacted Dave for an estimate, and he was there the next day. I placed my order, and it was ready and installed in less than one week. What a pleasure to do business with a company that keeps their word, provides a high-quality product, and with a price that is AFFORDABLE for everyone. My house looks great."
- Gail Dwyer (Greenville, Rl) Door Awning
"Dave comes and does all his own measuring, then he makes all the awnings himself. He then comes and installs them himself. He has his hand in your awnings start to finish. Quality workmanship from a very good guy. I would recommend his services to everybody. You will be very happy."
- Diane Blazejewski (Attleboro, MA) Window Awnings
"I can't give a big enough thank you to Dave for the great job he did in making our awning. We needed an awning for the front of our house because the sun is so direct and makes the room about 20 degrees hotter than the rest of the house. We contacted Dave and he gave us some books to look at. I called him after having the books for a week and said we are still making a decision. He said take all the time you need, l will here when you are ready. He also came by a couple of times to get the measurement and once to recheck.
The two things that make me give him 5 out of 5 stars is the fact that every awning is handmade and he is such a pleasure to work with.
I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for an awning for their house. We absolutely made the right choice."
- Sonja (Lincoln, Rl) Window Awning
"I had Woonsocket Awning make new awnings for my home. Dave was honest and straightforward; qualities you don't find as much these days. I would most definitely recommend Woonsocket Awning to anyone looking for great quality and superb service."
- Grace Nyenhuis (Whitinsville, MA) Window Awnings
"I found Woonsocket Awning to be up-front, fair and meticulous as it relates to my recent awning purchase. I would certainly recommend Woonsocket Awning to any business or residential customer."
- John C. (Cumberland, Rl) Deck Awning
"The quality of the awnings is superb as well as the installation. Dave's workmanship is top quality. The Sunbrella fabric choice looks fabulous on the house. I would recommend Woonsocket Awning to anyone."
- Maryellen Gilroy (Narragansett, Rl) Window Awnings
"We're really glad we found Woonsocket Awning. The manufacturer's original fabric on our retractable awning was starting to fade and fray at the corners. Dave was able to replace it with a brand-new Sunbrella pattern that looks great and is much stronger than the original awning."
- C. Fleck (North Smithfield, Rl) Retractable Awning
"We had awnings installed on our summer cottage. The quality and workmanship was very good. Dave was easy to work with. I would call him again if I needed any more awnings."
- Paul Larue (Wareham, MA) Window Awnings
"Fair, honest, tells it like it is; there for you when you need him. A great job. Dave makes sure it is done right."
- Walt and Jackie Wesolowski (Lincoln, Rl) Deck Awning
"Woonsocket Awning was very easy to work with when I replaced my deck awning. Appointments were easy to make and kept on time. Pricing is competitive and the quality of workmanship is excellent. Dave made a couple of suggestions that were very helpful to the project. Would call upon again for my awning needs."
- Steve M. (Cranston, Rl) Deck Awning
"I've dealt with Woonsocket Awning for 25 years and my parents used them for 30 years before me. They are always friendly and reliable. I have received numerous compliments on our new awnings. I tell all my friends about the great service at Woonsocket Awnings."
- Peter Basxner (Whitinsville, MA) Window Awnings
"Dave does excellent work and his craftsmanship is outstanding. My awnings were designed and installed with professionalism you just cannot find everywhere."
- Christine Kozaczka (West Warwick) Window and Deck Awnings
"Thanks to Dave for his perseverance and a job well done on our great awning. Our awning was the first of its kind for Dave and he was very meticulous, continually checking measurements, making templates, and paying attention to each detail, all of which resulted in a terrific outcome and within budget."
- Wayne Todd (North Smithfield, RI) Deck Awning
"Dave, the awnings you installed look great. I could tell the quality of the work immediately. The old awnings were definitely not installed correctly. I especially like the larger awning over the slider door. I love them all. I am glad I have a great awning guy to count on."
- Susan Marcaccio (North Providence, Rl) Window and Door Awning
Check out some of the testimonials to the fine quality work of Woonsocket Awning Co., LTD. Call 401-769-4195 for a FREE estimate.
North Smithfield, RI
"David is a no nonsense guy & his work is outstanding. The back of our house was fitted exactly & precisely. David is reliable, respectable & reasonable. Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, Woodsocket Awning is The Way To Go."
Robert & Joyce Petranca (Cranston, Rl) Windows and Slider Awning
"After 15 years of not having awnings hung on the house, we returned to Woonsocket Awning to make new awnings. Dave came by, measured each window, gave estimate within a day. Three weeks later, our awnings were made by Dave, and installed on a very hot day in May. Dave is in the whole deal from beginning to the end. Result is a product well made, hands on by the owner in all of the business. He's a regular guy, with a love of the Patriots, likes to talk and get to know his customers. We highly recommend Dave and Woonsocket Awning for a valuable product and professional business."
- Mike and Denise Flint (Woonsoket, RI) Window Awnings
"No nonsense. Old awnings removed, recovered & re-installed within a week. Great job!"
- Craig & Linda Burgoyne (Lincoln, RI) Recovered awnings for the whole house
"Thank you Dave! My deck awning is beautiful and best of all ...you built to last. Enjoyed visiting your shop - seeing how awnings are made and hearing the history of your business. It was a pleasure working with you. The testimonials I read were spot-on! Appreciate you getting the awning done so quickly.
My deck looks awesome!!!"
- Sheila (Woodstock, CT) Deck Awning
"Dave is a perfectionist! I have had awnings on my home for 30 years and these are the nicest, well made and most reasonable to date. I would recommend this small business to anyone, with confidence. Dave is smart, polite and delivers a product with pride."
- Annie Simon (Pawtucket, RI) Window and door hood awnings
"Excellent Service and Price. Shows up on time. Takes pride in his workmanship. Goes extra mile to insure that everything is done correctly. Very sociable and polite"
- Brian Newton (Woonsocket, RI) Window awnings
"Woonsocket Awnings did a fantastic job installing my new window awnings. Excellent workmanship and materials reasonably priced. Dave is a great guy to work with and delivers a prompt, quality product."
- Bob & Marsha Goulet (Pawtucket, RI) Window awnings
"Dave provided excellent personal service through the full project. Porch awning was removed and completely reinstalled as new. He was punctual in completing the project well within his time frame and the workmanship for the awning was excellent. We have been a satisfied customer of Woonsocket Awning for previous awnings and would recommend Dave's services for anyone considering an awning project."
- Charlie & Helen Dybala (North Smithfield, RI) Porch awning
"First time use of Dave's awning service, and I found him to be:
- fair, honest, personable, reasonably priced and a man of his word
- all complements when strung together describe an unusual service encounter.
- an excellent craftsman with the knowledge that a job well done will serve his deserved high quality reputation
- If he were a financial planner, I'd have to call him a fiduciary, as he put the quality and look of my job - which took some doing, ahead of his profit.
- I will and have recommended Dave to family members and others who just thought he did a great job and was a genuine nice person."
- Dave Nacci (North Kingstown, RI)
"Quality and workmanship outstanding!!!"
- John Angelini (Bellingham, MA) Window Awnings
"Answered phone immediately, came out and quoted immediately, did job immediately. All perfect, a real pleasure to do business with."
- Steve (Mendon, MA) Window Awnings
"I thought the quality and workmanship was outstanding. I've been underneath during extreme downpours watching TV, staying dry."
- Steve Morin (Woonsocket, RI) A custom awning 12x13 over my deck